Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to oven-baked shiitake mushrooms recipe. You can cook oven-baked shiitake mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms:
- You need 8 of ◇ Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 1 of ★ Egg.
- Take 2 tsp of Milk.
- Get 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Take 1 dash of Garlic (grated).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 15 grams of ★ Salami.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ★ Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ★ Dried parsley.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Parmsan cheese (to sprinkle on top).
- Take 1 of Watercress or parsley (garnish).
Instructions to make Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms:
- Cut the stems off the shiitake mushrooms. Wipe off any dirt. Finely chop the removed stems..
- Add the black pepper to the egg and beat well. Put the olive oil and garlic in a frying pan and stir fry over low heat until fragrant. Turn the heat up to medium and stir-fry the chopped mushroom stems..
- Add the egg and stir fry. Use 4 chopsticks held together to mix so that the egg becomes very fine. Transfer to a bowl to cool..
- Finely chop the salami. Add the ★ ingredients to the bowl from Step 3 and mix well..
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the mixture from Step 4. Neaten up the caps, and sprinkle on top with some grated cheese. Bake in an oven (or a toaster oven) until golden brown..
- Serve with some green garnish such as watercress or parsley to make it look attractive. Done!.
If you find this Oven-Baked Shiitake Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.