Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Fruit cake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Fruit cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't forget that health isn't only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to fruit cake recipe. You can have fruit cake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit cake:
- Get of premix(vanilla).
- Use of butter.
- Prepare of water.
- Get of whipped cream.
- Provide of pineapple crush.
- Take of jam (mixed fruit).
- Provide of Jam pineapple.
- Take of kiwi (1 finely chopped, 1 for decorating).
- Take of Strawberry for decoration.
- Get of Apple.
- Prepare of pineapple fresh or canned.
- You need of transperent glaze.
- You need of sugar syrup to soak cake base.
Instructions to make Fruit cake:
- Mix cake premix, water and butter and bake in round tin @180.c for 15 mins in preheated oven..
- Let it cool for at least 6 hours..
- Cut it from centre make two pieces..
- Finely chop one kiwi,Apple, pineapple and add 1 tbsp glaze and keep aside..
- Now place cake one spice over turntable and soak with sugar syrup..
- Apply jam any one flavour and spread whipped cream layer..
- Place thin fruits layer.(Finely chopped fruits).
- Again keep next layer over and and repeat the process with another flavour of jam..
- Cover whole cake with whipped cream layer and let it cool for half hour in fridge..
- Now mix pineapple crush with glaze and drizzle on edges of cake to make designs..
- Now decorate with fresh fruits in any way by coating fruits in glaze..
See more ideas about fruitcake recipes, fruit cake, fruit cake christmas. fruit cakes. The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his. Get the recipe from Rock Recipes. From traditional fruit cakes to a boiled fruit cake and more, we have loads of tried and tested recipes to choose from.
If you find this Fruit cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.