Recipe of Speedy Shrimp Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to shrimp fried rice recipe. You can have shrimp fried rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Take of Medium/ Large Shrimp.
- Provide of Frozen peas.
- Use of Large eggs ( wisked.
- You need of Green peppers ( thinly sliced.
- Take of Red peppers ( thinly sliced.
- Take of Whole white onion ( thinly sliced.
- Provide of Indian Basmati Rice.
- Prepare of Olive oil/ Canola oil.
- Prepare of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Use of Sesame Seed Oil.
Instructions to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside once done..
- Wash & rinse shrimp/ set aside.
- Heat oil in Non stick Wok.
- Add peppers & peas (stir fry until sauteed ( add just a little soy sauce & sesame seed oil while cooking * Just a little will do because you will add more later).
- Add egg batter ( continue stirring until egg is done within the vegetables.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Once shrimp turns pink add in rice a lil at a time...
- Add sesame seed oil & soy sauce according to taste...
I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make - if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way - cold rice works the best. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win.
If you find this Shrimp Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.