Recipe of Speedy Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to ham cheese and avocado french toast recipe. To cook ham cheese and avocado french toast you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast:
- You need of bread.
- You need of cheese or to taste (I used colby jack cheese).
- Get of ham or to taste.
- Provide of avocado pitted and cut into thin slices.
- Provide of pickled jalapeno chopped (optional).
- Provide of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of eggs.
Steps to make Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast:
- Crack two eggs into a shallow plate and whisk for about 10 seconds. Set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Spread some mayonnaise to one side of each slice of bread. Then, assemble the sandwich by putting ham, cheese, jalapeno and avocado in between two slices of bread..
- Dip the both sides of the sandwich in egg mixture, each side for about 3 seconds. Put the sandwiches inside the fryer basket..
- Spritz some oil onto the sandwiches and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown..
This heavenly Ham Egg & Cheese French Toast blows it's sweet counterparts right out of the park! Get the best of both worlds with this Ham and Cheese Stuffed French Toast. Lightly press edges together to seal. Toast, ham, aioli sauce, and avocado is all you need! Avocado toast is an easy and fast breakfast or snack choice that can be personalized with your favorite toppings.
If you find this Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.