Recipe of Speedy Easy Homemade Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Homemade Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to easy homemade pasta recipe. To cook easy homemade pasta you only need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Homemade Pasta:
- Take of Plain flour (all-purpose flour).
- Get of Or a 50/50 blend of bread flour and cake flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Eggs.
Steps to make Easy Homemade Pasta:
- (Knead by hand) In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients and salt, then add and mix the lightly beaten eggs. Once the dough comes together, it is easier to knead on a flat surface..
- (Use a food processor) It is easier to mix the ingredients in a food processor until the dough comes together, then knead with your hands..
- Knead well. Once the dough comes together, stick your finger in the center and if it comes out clean, it is done kneading. If the dough sticks to your finger, knead more..
- When the kneading is done, cover it with a damp cloth and let it sit for about 10 minutes. You can also wrap it in plastic wrap..
- Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces. Using a pasta machine, roll out the dough by setting the dial to 1 for 3-4 times, 2 for 3-4 times, 5 for 2-3 times and 7 for 1-2 times..
- Once the dough is thinly rolled out, cut it into halves lengthwise, dust with some flour, and cut it into the desired widths..
- Boil the noodles in boiling water for about 1-2 minutes and they are done. The leftovers can be stored in a freezer..
- The boiled pasta can be frozen as well, but it tastes better if you freeze it before boiling. Pasta that has been cooked before freezing can be used for baked pasta dishes..
Homemade pasta takes considerable time to make, but you can prepare your own with a few simple ingredients and a little patience. Pasta is also easy to alter according to taste. Homemade Pasta is not only fun and easy recipe to make in your own kitchen, but nothing compares to the taste and texture. Whether you want to knead and cut the dough by hand. Example: Two eggs and one cup of flour would make enough pasta dough for a dinner for two.
If you find this Easy Homemade Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.