Recipe of Quick Edible chocolate flower pot dessert
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Edible chocolate flower pot dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edible chocolate flower pot dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to edible chocolate flower pot dessert recipe. You can have edible chocolate flower pot dessert using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Edible chocolate flower pot dessert:
- Prepare 200 gm of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream(whipping cream).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of th cup cream cheese.
- Take 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 packet of oreo biscuits.
- You need 1 tbsp of tutty fruity.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/2 cup of cake pieces.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped apples (or any fruits of ur choice).
- You need as needed of Flowers & mint sprig for decorations.
- Use as needed of paper glass & plastic bowls (use and throw).
Steps to make Edible chocolate flower pot dessert:
- Take paper cups and bowls, make a small cut at the top of the cup,so u can easily open the cups after chilling, set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler,allow to melt completely,stirring occassionaly.
- Let it cool for few seconds.
- Pour 3-4 tbsp into each cup and bowl and rotate to coat interior, get rid of excess chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Then pour another 2 tbsp and coat the cups get rid of excess chocolate.
- Refrigerate while making a filling.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla essence till smooth. Add heavy cream and whip to medium peaks.
- Transfer to a piping bag & chill, u need to fill the cups.
- Take out cups frm Refrigerater Open the paper cups.
- Place oreo cookies in zip lock bag & crush with a rolling pin.. Keep aside.
- To assemble : first add cake pieces at the bottom, next fill the cups with cream cheese mix chopped apple add tutty fruity, chill for atleast one hour.
- Then sprinkle with crushed oreos and decorate it with flowers & some mint sprigs.
- Note : u can add filling of ur choice.
Chocolate pot: In a Styrofoam cup melt any chocolate you like. Please how to make the edible flowers, I used to love them when I was younger. Are these Blooming Chocolate Flowers a dessert, a magic trick, or both? A brownie is encased in This Chocolate Spiral Dessert is quite mesmerising. Recipe goo.gl/HgYZvX Subscribe on youtube Mother's Day is coming up, and every mom deserves flowers!
If you find this Edible chocolate flower pot dessert recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.