Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won't hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) recipe. You can have thai green curry fried rice (kao pad gang keaw waan) using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Get 10-12 of green chillies (or as per taste).
- Take 15 of basil leaves.
- Take 2 teaspoons of lemon zest (preferably green lime).
- Provide 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander roots.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of chopped lemon grass(only the bottom part).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped galangal (Thai ginger).
- Provide 3 tablespoons of chopped shallots (small onion).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- Use 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of whole coriander seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of fourth teaspoon white pepper powder.
- Take 1 cup of cooked rice. Each grain should be separate.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 of bulbs spring onion whites.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- Get 2 of baby corn chopped.
- Get 1 of green tomato chopped.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan):
- Blend all the paste ingredients with very little water..
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, when pink add chopped spring onion, add salt to taste, two to two and a half tablespoons of green curry paste,, saute add coconut milk and cook till the gravy thickens slightly. Now add chopped vegetables, saute for a minute, then add cooked rice. Give a quick stir on high flame. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and lemon slices..
Thai recipe for Green Curry with Chicken. How it's really made in Thailand. This super-simple fried rice will take your taste buds on a whirlwind journey to Thailand. Eating a bowl of this fried rice for dinner won't physically transport you to Thailand, but it will take your tastebuds on a trip around the world! Thai green curry chicken (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) is an amazing Thai dish and a unique Thai curry.
If you find this Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.