Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) recipe. You can cook ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry):
- Take of red snappers (about 1 kg total), clean and cut to 4-6 pieces.
- Take of (I use 6 part of snapper fin meat).
- Get of lime, extract the juice.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- Provide of lemongrass, bruised and knotted.
- Provide of pandanus leaves (you can find at the Asian grocery).
- Provide of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of green tomato, cut each inti halves.
- Get of tomato cut into quarter.
- Take of salt, to taste.
- You need of Grind the following into spice paste.
- Prepare of shallot.
- Get of garlic.
- You need of red cayenne chillies.
- Use of red bird's eye chillies (or more if you like more spicy).
- Provide of ginger.
- Get of turmeric.
- You need of candlenuts.
- Use of Garnish.
- Prepare of scallions, thinly sliced.
- Get of lemon basil/Thai basil leaves.
Instructions to make Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry):
- Heat oil in a wok/pan on high heat and sauté spice paste, lemongrass, pandan leaves, and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant, about 5 minutes..
- Add the fish into the wok/pan, mix well. Add water and bring to a boil. Add grean tomato, tomato, and season with salt. Reduce heat, and simmer until the sauce is slightly reduced, about 30 minutes. Adjust the salt as needed..
- Turn off heat, transfer to a serving plate, garnish with scallions and lemon basil..
- Enjoy with rice and crackers, happy cooking guys 😍.
Polda Sulawesi Selatan Amankan Penyelundupan Tiga Ton. Even after eating ikan bakar, Indonesian grilled fish, dozens of times, I still can't get over how good it is. Grilled fish is one of my favorite things to eat around the world, but I especially love it in Indonesia. Just like many of the grilled foods in Indonesian cuisine, what I like about ikan bakar is that it's grilled. Goan Fish Curry is a famous fish curry from Goa, a little pocket of Indian paradise.
If you find this Ikan woku (fish in herbal curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.