How to Make Ultimate Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to smashed avocado and poached egg on toast recipe. To cook smashed avocado and poached egg on toast you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast:
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Provide 4 of fresh eggs.
- Provide of chill flakes (approx. 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon).
- Provide of salt (1/4 teaspoon).
- You need of sesame oil (1 teaspoon).
- Take pinch of black pepper -.
- Provide of bread (toasted).
Steps to make Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast:
- Halve the avocado and lightly mash with a fork. Don't over-mash - just squash it enough so that you have nice soft chunks (I think the term is "smashed"!).
- Add some chilli flakes, salt, sesame oil and pepper and mix well..
- Toast the bread and pile the avocado on top..
- To poach the eggs, boil half a pan of water and then turn down until its only just slightly simmering (low to medium heat)..
- Crack an egg into a small bowl and then gently tip it into the water. Let it poach for 3 minutes (if you like the yolk runny) or 4-5 if you like it more solid. You can cook two eggs in the same pan..
- Take the eggs out carefully with a slotted spoon and allow the excess liquid to drain off..
- Lie the eggs on top of the avocado and serve straightway..
Thanks to a hard-boiled egg, flaky salt, lemon, and pepper, it is healthy, protein-packed, delicious Avocado toast works brilliantly for breakfast, lunch, and even for dinner. To make the smashed avo, scoop out the avocado and use a fork to roughly mash it. Assemble smashed avo on your toast, topped with poached eggs and a little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. We smashed avocado with lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and spread a generous layer onto hearty toast. Then we topped it off with the perfect You could also add a fried or poached egg, or top it off with crumbled bacon, sliced scallions, or even a drizzle of pesto.
If you find this Smashed avocado and poached egg on toast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.