How to Make Super Quick Homemade Easy chicken enchiladas
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy chicken enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. You can cook easy chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken enchiladas:
- Get of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take of large cans of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of packages of shredded Mexican style cheese.
- Use of tomatoes with green Chile’s.
- Take of Garlic powder, pepper, salt, chili powder or red pepper flakes to your liking.
- Use of flour tortillas.
- Get of jalapeño thinly slice for garnish (optional).
Steps to make Easy chicken enchiladas:
- Pan fry or boil chicken breasts until done and shred.
- Mix chicken with 1 can of green sauce, both cans of tomatoes and Chile’s and spices and 1 bag of cheese and mix throughly.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture in tortillas and roll up placing seam side down in a 13x9 baking pan that you poured half the can of the remaining green sauce in so they don’t stick to the pan..
- Pour remaining half of green sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with the other bag of cheese. Cover and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes until heated all the way through and cheese on top is melted. Top with sliced jalepenos if you desire and top with sour cream as well. These are simple, easy and can be held in the fridge for usually up to 5 days..
My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step! Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. Share: Rate this Recipe We love chicken enchiladas with cheese! They're our go-to meal to transform chicken into something fabulous! Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe Mix all your favorite Mexican flavors into one easy chicken Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these.
If you find this Easy chicken enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.