Steps to Prepare Ultimate Cauliflower soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to cauliflower soup recipe. To cook cauliflower soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower soup:
- You need 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Provide 2 tbsp of onions chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 4 small of cloves finely chopped.
- Take of Salt - as required.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Butter.
- Use 6 of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get as needed of Walnuts/Almonds.
Instructions to make Cauliflower soup:
- 1. Finely chop onions & garlic, also keep all the other ingredients ready. Wash cauliflower in running water well. Take florets from cauliflower and keep it ready. Boil water in a sauce pan with little salt and turmeric powder. Switch off the flame and Add cauliflower florets to it. Keep it undisturbed for 5 minutes. Then drain the water and keep it ready.
- In a pressure cooker, heat a tsp of butter and add cumin seeds. Let it splutter. Then add garlic. Saute them for two minutes. Now add onions. Fry them nicely until golden brown..
- Now add cauliflower florets. Give a quick stir. Add 1/2 cup of water. Pressure cook the cauliflower florets, garlic and fried onions together for one whistle in medium low flame. Once the pressure is released open the cooker, it will be soft..
- Transfer the pressure cooked cauliflower(with a water used for cooking) to a blender along with milk and walnuts or nuts of your choice. Grind it to a smooth paste. For babies below one year, blend it with water.
- Then heat the ground paste in a saucepan, add required salt and pepper powder. mix well an.
This cauliflower soup couldn't be easier! Just chop up a head of cauliflower (see how here), blanch the florets for a few minutes, and then purée them with some of the blanching liquid, salt, and butter. Cauliflower soup is a delicious, thick, creamy soup. You can make a very basic version using just a few ingredients: water, cauliflower, and some seasoning. This roasted cauliflower soup recipe will become one of your new favorites!
If you find this Cauliflower soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.