Steps to Prepare Perfect Potato Broccoli Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Potato Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren't that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to potato broccoli soup recipe. To cook potato broccoli soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- Take of diced broccoli heads.
- Use of carrots peeled and diced.
- Prepare of medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces.
- You need of small onion, chopped.
- You need of Chicken Broth.
- Get of butter.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Take of milk.
- You need of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of garlic pepper.
- Get of bacon cooked and chopped.
Instructions to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined..
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup..
- Serve warm. Enjoy..
This easy lightened-up version is incredibly hearty and thick but without the extra calories. Cheese compliments broccoli and potatoes so well. If you want a thicker soup, just add desired amount of flour mixed until smooth with an equal amount of water. Add the garlic, broccoli stems, potatoes, broth, water, salt, and pepper. Return the soup to the pot and bring to a simmer.
If you find this Potato Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.