Steps to Prepare Favorite Hamburger Steak with Gravy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Steak with Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak with Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to hamburger steak with gravy recipe. To cook hamburger steak with gravy you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak with Gravy:
- Prepare 1 pound of Hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Onion soup mix.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Use 2 cups of brown gravy.
Instructions to make Hamburger Steak with Gravy:
- I did not measure any of the spices, so it's really up to your taste. Mix Hamburger meat, egg, breadcrumbs, and spices together in a bowl..
- Pour the oil in a pan, I used a deep skillet so I can make the gravy in the same pan, and turn on medium heat..
- Make some hamburger patties in put in the pan when the oil is heated up..
- Cook on both sides until meat no longer runs pink, about 5 minutes on each side..
- Place patties on a plate and throw the flour in the pan to make the gravy with the droppings and oil. Make sure the flour is browned and then pour the beef broth in the pan. Whisk until thickened..
- Pair with mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies and enjoy!.
An easy recipe of juicy hamburger steak and gravy featuring a brown gravy recipe with onions and mushrooms. The brown gravy recipe on this dish features onions and mushrooms and gains flavors from the browned bits (or fond) left in the pan after cooking hamburger steaks. A hearty dinner that combines Progresso™ bread crumbs with beef Return patties to skillet; spoon gravy over patties. Watch me make these Hamburger Steaks w/ Onion Gravy from start to finish! Lord have mercy…there are just some meals that are the epitome of southern comfort food like hamburger steak and gravy!
If you find this Hamburger Steak with Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.