Steps to Make Ultimate Thai chicken green curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai chicken green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai chicken green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to thai chicken green curry recipe. You can have thai chicken green curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai chicken green curry:
- Use 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- You need 400 ml of coconut cream.
- Take 3 tbsps of thai green curry paste.
- Provide 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1 of brinjal cut in half thai.
- Prepare 6 - 8 of baby corns.
- Use 500 g of chicken boneless skinless thighs.
- Get 1 of red chili sliced.
- Take 5 - 6 of lime kafir leaves.
- Provide 3 - 4 of thai basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Thai chicken green curry:
- In a pan add olive oil and add 1/2 cup of coconut cream. When it dries up and oil seperates add the curry paste and saute..
- When oil seperates add chicken and saute. Add the stock, remaining coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce, brinjal and kafir lime leaves..
- Let it cook for 10 minutes. Add the baby corns and basil leaves. Let it cook on low flame for 2 minutes until a little oil comes on top. Garnish with sliced red chili and serve with steamed rice..
My deliciously rich and aromatic Thai green chicken curry recipe with homemade curry paste. I'll show you how to make it mild or spicy with a vibrant creamy sauce. We used to buy a green (brown) curry paste that was relatively mild. I think it was the one made by Thai Taste. In this Thai green curry chicken recipe (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) you'll find step by step instructions about how to make authentic home style Thai green curry.
If you find this Thai chicken green curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.