Steps to Make Ultimate Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to sig's white asparagus and flageolet bean soup recipe. To cook sig's white asparagus and flageolet bean soup you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup:
- You need of jar or can white asparagus, (110 gram when drained, do keep the liquid though).
- You need of Flageolet beans , 265 grams drained and rinsed..
- Get of water.
- Prepare of All purpose seasoning or half a vegetable stock cube.
- You need of Parma or black forest ham , dry fried and crisped ( optional ).
- You need of slices of white bread cut into tiny cubes and fried ( optional ).
Steps to make Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup:
- Drain the canned beans into a sieve and wash under cold water until they are free from canning liquid. Put the beans into a pot.
- Put the asparagus into the pot with its liquid.
- Add one cup of water and the seasoning, bring to a gentle boil and simmer for ten minutes.
- With a blender puree the soup down, add the rest of the water and puree again until the soup is very smooth.
- Chop your ham into small bits or bread or both and dry fry the ham until it has crisped up .For the bread add a little oil to the pan and crisp it up until it is golden brown. Sprinkle over the soup..
The flageolet is picked before full maturity and dried in the shade to retain its green color. The bean is small, light green, and kidney-shaped. The texture is firm and creamy when shelled and cooked. This soup provides a hearty, filling meal without the excess fat and sodium of canned versions. It uses fresh asparagus that provides vitamin K.
If you find this Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.