Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken lettuce wraps recipe. To cook chicken lettuce wraps you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 lb of Ground Chicken.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of Onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Freshly Grated Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha, or more, to taste.
- Take 1 (8 ounce) of can whole water chestnuts, drained and diced.
- You need 2 of Green Onions (thinly sliced).
- Take to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper,.
- Take 1 of head butter lettuce.
Steps to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground chicken and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the chicken as it cooks; drain excess fat..
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and Sriracha until onions have become translucent, about 1-2 minutes..
- Stir in chestnuts and green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style..
If you find this Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.