Steps to Make Favorite Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to special fried rice with ankake soup recipe. To cook special fried rice with ankake soup you only need 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup:
- Take 1 of as listed in recipe 2 servings of fried rice.
- Prepare of Thin omelette.
- Get 2 of ◎Eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◎Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Ankake soup.
- Take 200 ml of ○Water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ○Chicken stock granules.
- Provide 1 dash of each ○Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of few drops ○Sesame oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Homemade char siu sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Homemade lard.
- You need 1 dash of ○ Umami seasoning.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare 1 of Finely sliced green onions.
- Get 8 of Parboiled whiteleg shrimp.
Instructions to make Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup:
- Prepare the soup: put the ingredients marked ○ in a pot and heat. Taste, and season with salt if necessary..
- Once it starts to simmer, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken it..
- Mix with a rubber spatula, and once thickened, turn off the heat..
- Make the fried rice as instructed in. Portion onto 2 plates. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149847-our-familys-stir-fried-rice.
- Beat together the ◎ marked ingredients. Heat a frying pan and grease with vegetable oil. Pour in the beaten egg mixture to coat the entire pan..
- Once set, slide a chopstick underneath and carefully flip it over..
- This side only needs to be fried for a few seconds!.
- Quickly place on top of the fried rice. Make one more omelette for the other portion of fried rice..
- Using chopsticks etc., arrange the omelette so that it completely covers the rice..
- Peel and remove the vein from each shrimp, then soak in sake and katakuriko (not listed) to remove the odour, and parboil. I recommend using whiteleg shrimp..
- Slice the parboiled whiteleg shrimp in 2, diagonally ※Slicing them makes it easier to arrange them on top of the omelette..
- Heat the Step 3 pot again, and add the Step 11 shrimps..
- Bring to a boil, add the thinly sliced green onion, continue to heat for a few more seconds and then turn off the heat quickly ※Be sure not to heat for too long after adding the green onions..
- Add the Step 13 ankake soup to Step 9..
- Flip any backwards shrimp over, so that the non-cut sides are facing upwards..
- Finally, pile some of the green onions in the center, and it's done!.
- Adding soup and omelette to fried rice makes it extra luxurious. Enjoy while it's still hot..
Chinese Fried Rice Pancakes Are My Mom's Brilliant Way of Maximizing Leftovers. If you've never seen fried rice pancakes in a restaurant or even heard of them, well, neither have I. From what I can tell, my mom invented this dish out of our love for all things crispy. Iimushi Steamed rice with Crab Meat. soups_stews. Clear Soup with Kombu - marinated Tai Fish. seafood rice_noodles.
If you find this Special Fried Rice with Ankake Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.