Steps to Make Favorite Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to meat in black gravy (rawon) recipe. You can cook meat in black gravy (rawon) using 40 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON):
- Get 600 gr of beef (brisket), diced.
- Provide 3 tbsp of tamarind water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of bouillon powder (beef flavor).
- You need 1 1/2 l of water.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES:.
- Prepare 7 of shallots.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 5 of Kluwek, break open the shell and remove it.
- You need 6 pcs of candlenut, toasted.
- Get 3 of red chilies.
- Provide 4 segment of ginger.
- Prepare 2 segment of turmeric.
- Use 1 segment of kencur.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of coriander, toasted.
- Get 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin, roasted.
- Prepare of ADDITIONAL SEASONING:.
- Provide 1 thumb of galangal, crushed.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 of lime leaves.
- Provide 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- You need 2 stalks of scallions, cut into 1 cm.
- Get of SAMBAL (puree):.
- Provide 5 of red peppers, boiled.
- Take 10 of cayenne peppers, boiled.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- You need of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- Use 3 of salted eggs, cut into 2.
- Provide 2 of limes, cut to taste.
- Prepare 1 stalk of spring onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 50 gr of short sprouts.
- You need 2 tbsp of shallot, fried.
- You need to taste of White rice.
- Use to taste of Jerk meat.
- Provide to taste of Prawn crackers.
- Prepare to taste of Sambal.
Steps to make Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON):
- Stir-fry spices until fragrant – on low fire. Add ginger, bay leaves, lemon grass and lime leaves..
- Add the beef, tamarind, sugar, bouillon powder and brown sugar. Cook until the meat changes color, cover the pan during cooking so the meat quickly cooks and the flavors mingle (be careful not to char)..
- Add water and scallions, and cook until boiling. Add salt and adjust the taste..
- Rawon should be served while warm along with its complemenst..
- NOTE : Kepayang, kluwek, keluwek, keluak, or kluak (Pangium edule Reinw. ex Blume) including achariaceae parts – first entered in flacourtiaceae, is a tree-shaped plant that grows wild or semi-wild. Keluwek seeds used as seasoning in the kitchen for Indonesian cuisine that has black color : rawon, brongkos, as well as konro soups..
If you find this Meat in Black Gravy (RAWON) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.