Steps to Make Award-winning Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com recipe. To cook breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Take 20 oz of Package pre shredded hash brown style potatoes.
- Use 2 each of Large eggs lightly beaten.
- Get 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 small of Sweet onion coarsely grated.
- Get 2 slice of Deli ham chopped into small bits about 1 cup.
- Provide 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Eggs Scrambled.
- Provide 1 of Chives for garnish.
Instructions to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl ( everything except the scrambled eggs and garnish).
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full.
- Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown about 25 to 30 minutes.
- If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scooped out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives..
What's not to love about that? Simply grab your cupcake tins and start filling them with your favorite. Cupcakes for breakfast just sounds more fun (and of course yum!) than frosted muffins so we're calling these cupcakes and we're eating them for breakfast or any time of the day, okay?! The cupcakes themselves are hearty from whole wheat flour and bursting with juicy blueberries. Plain Vanilla Cupcakes Ham And Cheese Cupcakes Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com Nutella Cupcakes Snowman Cupcakes Santa cupcakes Winter cupcakes Toffee apple crumble cupcakes Chocolate Christmas Cupcakes Meatloaf Cupcake werewolf.
If you find this Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.