Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have easy chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 3 of Chicken breasts cut into bite size cubes.
- You need 1 can of Enchilada sauce 10 oz.
- Get 4 oz of Cream cheese cubed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 can of Pinto Beans 15 1/2 oz.
- You need 6 of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Mexican cheese.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with foil & spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce in it..
- Cook chicken in a skillet on medium until juices run clear..
- In a large pot heat salsa, cream cheese & beans on medium until cream cheese is melted & beans are warm..
- Add cooked chicken to the pot of salsa mix..
- Spoon 5 Tbs of mix onto each tortilla & roll up. Place seam side down in the baking dish & top with remaining sauce..
- Top with cheese and bake covered at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step! Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. Share: Rate this Recipe We love chicken enchiladas with cheese! They're our go-to meal to transform chicken into something fabulous! Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe Mix all your favorite Mexican flavors into one easy chicken Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these.
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.