Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to thai pineapple fried rice (kao pad sapparod) recipe. You can cook thai pineapple fried rice (kao pad sapparod) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod):
- Provide of Cooked Rice.
- Use of Chicken (skinless, boneless, slice very thinly).
- You need of Shrimps.
- You need of Pineapples (fresh, unsweetened, diced neatly).
- You need of Frozen Veggies.
- You need of (4 Tbsp)Yellow Onion (diced neatly).
- Provide of Garlic (chopped finely).
- Get of Eggs (whisked).
- Take of Fermented Shrimp Paste.
- Provide of Fish Sauce.
- Take of Curry Powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- Use of Salt.
Steps to make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod):
- VEGGIES; Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a wok until hot. Add 1 Tbsp of Onions and fry until fragrant, then add the frozen veggies and cook it until tender (2-3 mins). Remove and set aside..
- EGGS; If needed, add in 1 Tbsp of oil. Add in the eggs and cook it scrambled. Remove and set aside..
- PINEAPPLES; Heat 1 Tbsp of oil until hot. Add in 1 Tbsp of onions and fry until fragrant. Next add in the pineapples and caramelise it (cook it until you see the browning). Remove and set aside..
- CURRY POWDER; Heat 3 Tbsp of oil until hot. Add the remaining onions, garlic and fry them until fragrant. Then add the curry powder, shrimp paste, salt and mix well. Next, add in the chicken and cook it until it browns a bit..
- SHRIMP; Next add the shrimp. Cook it until the shrimp turns pink (1-2 mins)..
- RICE; Add the rice and continue to toss and mix well. Add the Fish Sauce and continue to toss and mix well. Once it is evenly mixed, turn off the heat..
- SERVE; Add in the rest of the cooked items, if necessary season with salt, mix it well and serve..
I used a can of pineapples instead of a fresh one since that You will have more than enough seasoned coconut milk, any leftovers can be frozen for future use. Continue stif frying until the rice. Watch how to make Thai pineapple fried rice in this short recipe video! Garnish with green onion and cilantro before serving. Pineapple is now a mainstay for my fried rice dishes.
If you find this Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (Kao Pad Sapparod) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.