Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something good. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to cheesy cauliflower soup with semolina balls recipe. To make cheesy cauliflower soup with semolina balls you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls:
- Use 50 grams of butter.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 100 grams of semolina.
- Get 100 grams of grated parmesan.
- Use 1 of large cauliflower.
- You need 2 of vegetable stocks.
- Get 100 grams of Cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
Steps to make Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls:
- First step is to make the dough for the semolina balls. Mix the butter at room temperature with the egg. Then add in semolina, parmesan cheese and a pinch of salt. Mix it all with your hands to create a homogenous dough. Let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- In the mean time, prepare the cauliflower. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees. Slice cauliflower into small florets. Dice the cauliflower leaves into small bits. Place both on a tray with baking paper. Add a drizzle of olive oil, 1 tsp of cumin seeds, a pinch of salt and pepper, give it a good mix up and place the tray into the oven for 15 minutes..
- Boil a full kettle. Dissolve 2 vegetable stocks in 1.5 litre of water when the semolina dough has rested for 30 minutes. Make small balls from the dough (they will grow larger when boiled). Bring the stock to boil in a large pot and add the semolina balls. Boil for 20 minutes. Remove the cooked semolina balls from the water and set them aside in a separate bowl..
- Keep the pot with the stock for the cauliflower soup. Add the baked cauliflower into the pot. You will need to add some extra boiled water enough to cover the cauliflower. Boil for about 7 minutes until everything is soft. Then using a hand mixer, blend the soup until smooth..
- Grate the cheddar cheese and add most of the cheese to the soup. Return to a low heath and mix it in with a spoon. Save some cheese to the side to add later. Add in the semolina balls into the soup and mix..
- Serve the soup in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, grinded black pepper and some extra grated cheddar cheese on top..
Serve with a roll and a salad. I'm not crazy about cauliflower but this soup is fantastic! You'd never even know it's cauliflower soup. Accompanied by irresistible cheesy, crunchy croûtons. This curry-spiced roasted cauliflower soup is creamy and delicious.
If you find this Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Semolina Balls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.