Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Grilled Shiitake Mazegohan
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Grilled Shiitake Mazegohan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Shiitake Mazegohan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Shiitake Mazegohan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren't that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to grilled shiitake mazegohan recipe. You can have grilled shiitake mazegohan using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Shiitake Mazegohan:
- Get of cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Shiitake Mushrooms *about 150g, you can add more.
- Provide of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Get of grated Ginger.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Instructions to make Grilled Shiitake Mazegohan:
- Wash Rice and cook as normal with Salt..
- Clean and cut Shiitake into chunky pieces as they will shrink when grilled. Combine Sake (Rice Wine), Soy Sauce and Ginger in a bowl. Add Shiitake pieces and mix to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of foil and apply a small amount of Sesame Oil. Arrange Shiitake pieces on the foil and grill for 8-10 minutes or until slightly browned. *Note: I used a mini toaster oven..
- When Rice is cooked, add the grilled Shiitake to the rice and mix to combine. Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds and enjoy..
If you find this Grilled Shiitake Mazegohan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.