Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Black Bean and Rice Soup - Slow Cooker
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Black Bean and Rice Soup - Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean and Rice Soup - Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean and Rice Soup - Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to black bean and rice soup - slow cooker recipe. You can have black bean and rice soup - slow cooker using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Bean and Rice Soup - Slow Cooker:
- You need of Black Bean Soup:.
- Provide 2 cans (15 oz.) of each unsalted black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Provide 1 of large bell pepper, diced.
- Provide 1 of jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for less heat).
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- You need 1 cup of salsa (whatever kind).
- Provide 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp. of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground coriander, pepper.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of unsalted vegetable broth.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Get of Rice:.
- You need 3/4 cup of long grain rice.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of unsalted vegetable broth.
Steps to make Black Bean and Rice Soup - Slow Cooker:
- Place the rinsed and drained black beans, bell pepper, onion, jalapeno, garlic, broth and all seasonings into a greased slow cooker. Place the lid on and set to low heat for 5-6 hours..
- Once your soup is ready, switch to the warm setting. In a medium pot, heat 1 1/4 cup of broth over med-high heat. Once it comes to a boil, stir in the rice and place a lid on the pot. Lower the heat down to low and cook for 12-15 minutes, until the rice has absorbed all the liquid and is tender. Let it sit with the lid on for a few minutes, then season to taste with salt and pepper and fluff it with a fork..
- While the rice is cooking, ladle about half the soup into a blender. Puree it until smooth. Be sure to leave some space uncovered on the blender lid to give the steam room to escape..
- Stir both the pureed soup and the rice back into the slow cooker along with the juice from half a lime. Taste to see if it needs any additional seasoning. Then serve with whatever toppings sound good and enjoy!.
Place beans, rice, water, salsa, bay leaf, cumin, and garlic salt in the slow cooker. Dried black beans are cooked all day in a slow cooker with chicken broth, canned jalapenos, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup. I love to eat black beans and rice and this is a great recipe for this. I like my food spicy so I added in a.
If you find this Black Bean and Rice Soup - Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.