Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Sig's German Pudding Cake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Sig's German Pudding Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's German Pudding Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's German Pudding Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won't hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to sig's german pudding cake recipe. You can have sig's german pudding cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's German Pudding Cake:
- Take 400 grams of ready made sweet short pastry.
- Provide 8 of small dessert apples, peeled and cored.
- Prepare 100 grams of fresh blueberries.
- Get 200 ml of whole milk (full fat milk).
- Prepare 700 ml of fresh cream (single).
- Use 4 tbsp of golden caster (superfine) or superfine light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 packages of yellow custard powder.
- Prepare 2 of medium organic and free range egg yolks.
- Use 4-6 tablespoons of ground nuts or almonds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour for rolling out the ready made dough.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Sig's German Pudding Cake:
- Roll your pastry out on a floured table or worktop into a round shape to about 30 cm, if this is not sweet pastry sprinkle with a little sugar..
- Put baking paper or parchment into a 24 m round, spring form pan (cake tin) make sure to cover the sides fully.
- Peel and core the apples but try and keep the apples whole or in halves depending on size, if you can't do that quarter or cut them into eights and stand them upright side by side if you can and sit them on the dough..
- Mix the milk, cream sugar and Custard mix, heat gently until it goes thick and throws bubbles. Stir all the time so that it not burns.
- Take of heat, stir in the egg yolks and pour the mixture immediately over the apples.Sprinkle some almond slices or grated nuts over the top.
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or golden brown in oven at 180 C.
- Cover with alu or tin foil for the last 15 minutes if needed to ensure the top does not burn.
- Let cool completly and then remove from tin, let the cake set in fridge for a few hours. Sprinkle with a mix of vanila sugar and cinammo.You can make this with pears too..
If you find this Sig's German Pudding Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.