Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. To make easy chicken enchiladas you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 1 each of whole chicken cooked or rotisserie.
- Take 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sour cream or low fat plain yogurt.
- Prepare 3 cup of Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 packages of small flour tortillas.
- Use 1 can of enchilada sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- If using a rotisserie chicken, pull meat from bone and shred. If using a whole chicken, you can broil or roast with seasonings you like..
- In skillet, make a roux using the unsalted butter and all purpose flour. To do this, on medium heat, melt butter and gradually add flour, stirring, ensuring there are no lumps. I generally cook this long enough to where it begins to turn a light brown, adding a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Once roux is formed, stir in sour cream or yogurt. Gradually add broth. Once combined, add 1 cup of cheese until melted and combined. Set aside..
- In a 9 x 13 oven safe dish, coat bottom with a portion of enchilada sauce - just coating the bottom..
- Turn on and preheat oven to 350. Take a flour tortilla and place shredded chicken in middle. Top chicken with good amount of cheese. Roll up and place in dish with enchilada sauce. Can get about 8 out of this..
- Pour cheese sauce made in skillet over top of rolled tortillas. Top with remaining shredded cheese. (Option: pour remaining enchilada sauce on top too.).
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the cheese is well melted. Enjoy!.
My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step! Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. Share: Rate this Recipe We love chicken enchiladas with cheese! They're our go-to meal to transform chicken into something fabulous! Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe Mix all your favorite Mexican flavors into one easy chicken Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these.
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.