Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Bengali Mutton Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to bengali mutton curry recipe. You can cook bengali mutton curry using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bengali Mutton Curry:
- You need of For marinade.
- Take of cumin powder.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Take of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of kefir or smoothly whipped yoghurt.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get of kilo mutton shank.
- You need of For the curry.
- Prepare of Mustard oil.
- Prepare of dry bay leaves.
- Provide of dry red chillies.
- Prepare of medium onions, sliced as thinly as possible.
- Provide of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need of cardamom pods.
- Use of cloves.
- Get of cinnamon stick.
- Take of coriander seed powder.
- Take of Green chilli paste made from 3 or 4 Thai chillies.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Take of red chilli powder.
- Get of potatoes.
- Get of hot water.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of garam masala powder.
- Use of ghee.
- Prepare of yoghurt or 1/4 cup kefir.
Instructions to make Bengali Mutton Curry:
- Marinate the meat for at least 2 hours - overnight is best, with salt, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste, yoghurt, and mustard oil..
- Pour enough mustard oil in a pan to create a 1 centimetre layer. Heat on medium till just barely smoking, and oil’s colour lightens to pale yellow. Add bay leaves, dry chillies, cloves, cardamom pods, and cinnamon stick..
- Fry onions till medium brown, but they shouldn’t be crispy. Add ginger-garlic paste, and fry for a minute..
- Tilt the pan and gather the oil to one side, and add the turmeric and chilli powder, fry for a few seconds and then mix everything together..
- Add green chilli paste and coriander powder and then mix well..
- Turn heat to low, let pan cool for 30 seconds to a minute, add yoghurt/kefir and stir vigorously to prevent it from splitting..
- Add the meat and sauté till slightly browned..
- Add the hot water, bring it down to a simmer, and simmer from 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours..
- Add ghee and garam masala, stir, and remove from the flame..
With a little help from mom, the preparation turned out well. One such meaty delight is the Bengali Mutton Curry, which stays true to authentic Bengali cooking with khada masala (whole spices), mustard oil, and the added flavor of boiled potatoes. The Bengali Mutton Curry made with Goat meat is synonymous with Sundays and daytime naps. Bengalis, people from the Indian state of West Bengal and Bangladesh There is one radical oddity that unites the cooks in the east and west - the niramish maangsho or "vegetarian" mutton curry, a. Mutton Kosha or Kosha Mangsho is meant for today with loads of love (apart from the spices in curry).
If you find this Bengali Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.