Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to easy! baked shiitake mushrooms with mayonnaise and cheese recipe. To make easy! baked shiitake mushrooms with mayonnaise and cheese you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese:
- Take 6 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 2 slice of Bacon (or sausage).
- Take 5 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 slice of or (to taste) Melting cheese.
- Take 1 of Dried parsley or basil.
- You need 1 of Black pepper (or mixed pepper).
Instructions to make Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese:
- Take the stems off the shiitake mushroom caps. Chop up the stems, onion, and bacon..
- Mix the chopped ingredients with the mayonnaise..
- Turn the mushroom caps upside down, and put the mayonnaise mixture in each cap. It's fine if some drops on the foil. Sprinkle with some black pepper..
- Top each mushroom cap with cheese. You can shred it with your hands..
- Bake in a oven for about 15 minutes. (The cooking time varies depending on the oven.) They are done when the onion and shiitake are cooked through..
- Sprinkle with parsley or basil, and they're done..
If you find this Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.