Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Thai Green Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Take of To prepare curry paste.
- Get 7-8 of garlic pods.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped lemon grass roots.
- Provide 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 7-8 of basil leaves.
- You need 5-7 of kadir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Take of Other ingredients.
- Get 2 cups of mushrooms.
- Use 1 of big onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- Get 1/2 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3-4 of lettuce leaves.
- You need 100 gram of tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Provide 1 cup of mix coloured bell peppers.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of French beans.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Take the ingredients of curry paste to a grinder. Add 2 tsp of water and grind it to a paste..
- In a pan, add oil. Add green paste and saute it..
- Now add onions and cook it till translucent. Once done, add all the chopped vegetables and saute it..
- Add coconut milk and simmer on a low dlame. let the vegetables get cooked..
- Add salt, pepper powder and pieces of tofu at last and give a nice stirr..
- Serve alongwith steamed rice..
For this Thai green curry recipe, I made it with chicken, which is one of the most common meats to make green curry with in Thailand. However, you could make this green curry recipe with any meat. Thai green curry is a variety of curry from Thailand using coconut milk and fresh green chillies. This recipe in particular is for those who are after something super simple, a quick to throw together meal. Home » Ethnic Recipes » Asian Recipes » Thai Green Curry with Vegetables.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.