Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Rosemary oven roasted potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe. You can have rosemary oven roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rosemary oven roasted potatoes:
- Take of Red potatoes, washed but not peeled.
- Use of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use of of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of whole dried rosemary.
- Take of black pepper.
- You need of celery salt.
- Provide of garlic powder.
Steps to make Rosemary oven roasted potatoes:
- Wash red potatoes. Cut in half, and then half again. Slice potatoes in even sized slices. Russet potatoes can be substituted, but it is going to increase calories, prep time and cook time. You will also probably want to peel them..
- Add potatoes to a Pyrex baking dish. Add olive oil and rosemary..
- Season to taste with black pepper, celery salt and garlic powder..
- Mix ingredients with hands. Make sure that olive oil is coating all the potato slices evenly. You want the potatoes to stay moist throughout the cooking process..
- Cut up the unsalted butter. Bury the slices in the potatoes, in the middle and sides of the dish. Make sure that when the butter melts it will be distributed evenly onto the potatoes..
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes. Check on potatoes about 20 minutes in, stir as needed to make sure they all cook evenly. Poke potatoes with a fork towards the end of the cooking process to get the softness you want. If you let them cook for a longer time they will end up with a mushy, baked potato consistency. If you cook as recommended they will be more like breakfast potatoes..
Can oven roasted potatoes be made ahead of time? I love the classic combination of rosemary, salt and pepper most of the time, but you can easily switch. You are not trying to cook the potatoes through at this point. In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place potato mixture in a roasting pan.
If you find this Rosemary oven roasted potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.