Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Spicy Green Beans
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to spicy green beans recipe. To make spicy green beans you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Green Beans:
- Get of green beans trimmed.
- Provide of sesame oil or oil of your choice (coconut or canola or olive oil).
- Use of chili garlic paste.
- Use of green onions thinly sliced - white parts only.
- You need of garlic thinly sliced. Depending on preference.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Prepare of rice vinegar.
- You need of sugar.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of crushed red chilli peppers.
- Get of Optional: If you don’t like it too spicy then add a tablespoon of oyster sauce 2 tablespoons fish sauce and put less water in.
- Use of Optional: You could add shrimp or tofu but add shrimp in the last few minutes and tofu should be firm or med firm and fried up in garlic and oil in separate pan and then added when you add the sauce.
Instructions to make Spicy Green Beans:
- To a wok add the oil of your choice and heat on medium-high heat. I love smell sesame oil so that is my preference..
- Add the green beans and stir fry them for 3-5 minutes or until they start to shrivel up a bit..
- Add in the garlic (if you like garlic than add lots rather than 1 tablespoon), green onions, chili-garlic paste and stir to combine..
- Cook the garlic mixture for 30 seconds to a minute then add in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, water and chili flakes..
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until most of the liquids are completely cooked off..
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired..
If you find this Spicy Green Beans recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.