Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Beef Tongseng
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Beef Tongseng recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tongseng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tongseng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to beef tongseng recipe. You can have beef tongseng using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Tongseng:
- Prepare of brisket, cut into bite size.
- Provide of small tomatoes or 2 medium tomatoes.
- Prepare of cabbage leaves, roughly cut some bird eye chili peppers (to taste-optional).
- Use of green onions, cut 1 inch.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Take of lemongrass, bruised.
- Provide of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- Take of water.
- Provide of salt or to taste.
- Prepare of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Provide of sugar.
- You need of beef bouillon.
- Get of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide of fried shallots for garnish.
- Get of Ground spices:.
- Take of garlic.
- Take of shallots.
- Take of red chili peppers.
- Prepare of bird eye chili peppers (optional).
- You need of ginger.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
Steps to make Beef Tongseng:
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté ground spices, lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant. Add curry powder. Mix well..
- Add beef. Cook until the meat change color. Remove from the heat..
- Place the meat in a slow cooker. Add water, salt, sugar, white pepper powder, and beef bouillon. Cover the pot. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, bird eye chili peppers (if you use some), and sweet soy sauce. Cook again for 15 minutes. Remove the pot..
- Serve immediately over steamed with rice and garnish with fried shallots! Yum 😋.
Beef tongue is often seasoned with onion and other spices, and then placed in a pot to boil. Tongseng is an Indonesian goat meat, mutton or beef stew dish in curry-like soup with vegetables Tongseng is commonly found in Indonesian region of Central Java; from Surakarta to Yogyakarta. Traditionally, tongseng is cooked on a charcoal stove that lends the dish a pleasant, smoky taste. Tongseng has become a popular food sold all over the island of Java, from warungs and street stalls. Tongseng is goat meat, mutton or beef stew dish in curry-like soup with vegetables and kecap manis (sweet soy sauce).
If you find this Beef Tongseng recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.