Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Broccoli Cheese Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Take of onions.
- Prepare of of broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- Use of garlic crushed.
- Take of Carrots chopped into small pieces.
- Use of Oil or butter (enough to saute veggies).
- Provide of Warm milk.
- Use of Flour.
- Take of Butter.
- Provide of Shredded cheese (I like sharp cheddar).
- Provide of Chicken stock.
- Get of as needed Salt/pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Add onions, garlic and carrots and saute until tender. Then add broccoli and saute for another minute. Add your chicken stock and cover pot and boil for about 10mins (until broccoli is tender) - this is also a good time to warm your milk.
- In another pot melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Cook for about 2mins then add warm milk and whisk until mixture thickens. Add your salt and pepper.
- As soon as the roux thickens add the mixture to your veggies and stir. Add your shredded cheese. I also add salt and pepper at this time if needed.
- Sometimes my soup is still a bit loose then what I would like so I make a mixture of flour and cold water and add to the soup to thicken up. Or you can keep it as is.
- Keep the pot on low and let simmer for about 15-20 mins. Enjoy:).
Broccoli cheese soup, in case you needed reminding, is going to bring several good things into your life: a delicate start of butter and garlic and onions, a silky-smooth soup base, little bite-sized bits of. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. I put potatoes and chicken in it one time to experiment and it was delicious! This soup is good I'm so many ways!
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.