Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren't that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to simple creamy macaroni soup (sopas) recipe. You can have simple creamy macaroni soup (sopas) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas):
- Use of elbow or long macaroni pasta noodle cooked as per instructions.
- You need of oil.
- Take of butter.
- Use of milk.
- Prepare of chicken bouillon cube or 1 cup of chicken broth, if using broth, remove 1 cup water from list.
- You need of water.
- Get of corned beef.
- Use of garlic minced.
- Provide of onion chopped.
- You need of shredded cabbage.
- You need of carrot peeled and cut into thin strips.
- Prepare of optional: half a pound of cooked/boiled shredded chicken.
- Prepare of optional: canned vienna sausage sliced.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas):
- Melt butter in low heat and add a teaspoon of oil to avoid burning. Add garlic and cook until golden brown, add onions and cook until translucent. Add corned beef and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- In a pot, add water, and chicken bouillon or chicken broth and bring to boil. Add cooked garlic and onion in butter, corned beef, cooked macaroni pasta, carrots and optional shredded chicken and sausage. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add cabbage..
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat or turn to low heat and add milk to avoid curdling. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.