Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won't hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. You can have broccoli cheddar soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of white onion, diced.
- Provide 2 cup of carrots, shredded.
- Use 6 cups of broccoli, chopped.
- Use 32 oz of chicken broth.
- Provide 2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 pt of heavy cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinches of chili flakes.
- Get 4 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onions, carrots and broccoli. Stir. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- To the pot, slowly add chicken broth, milk, heavy cream and flour. Stir to combine..
- Sprinkle in salt, pepper and chili flakes. Stir and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until soup thickens..
- Once soup is thick, stir in cheddar cheese and heat until the cheese is completely melted..
- Remove from heat immediately after cheese is mixed in and serve..
It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. Broccoli cheese soup is the perfect thing to make when it's cold outside, and you want to Broccoli and cheddar cheese go well together in almost any recipe, but this broccoli cheddar soup recipe is. A very good broccoli cheese soup. Note: you can purée half of your soup in a blender or with a handheld immersion blender if you choose however. A healthier version of the classic broccoli and cheddar soup recipe.
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.