Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren't that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to just like the real thing: simple "all-raisin" style cookies recipe. To cook just like the real thing: simple "all-raisin" style cookies you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies:
- Get 40 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Provide 10 grams of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 100 grams of Raisins.
Steps to make Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies:
- Combine room temperature butter and sugar in a bowl and mix. Add the whisked egg little by little and mix in. (It's OK if it's a bit lumpy!).
- Add pancake mix and stir with a wooden spatula, then add raisins and mix it all some more..
- Roll out the dough and shape into a square on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Pierce it all over with a fork to create air holes, then brush on the egg glaze. Bake it for 12 minutes at 355F/180C. When it has cooled, cut into slices and it's done..
- When you are rolling the dough, roll out to the size of the raisins. Pierce the dough firmly with a fork and pierce all over..
If you find this Just Like the Real Thing: Simple "All-Raisin" Style Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.