Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to jeera aloo (roasted potatoes with cumin) recipe. To make jeera aloo (roasted potatoes with cumin) you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin):
- You need 250 gms of potatoes boiled and cubed.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Use 1 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasthoori methi leaves crushed.
- Provide 1 of tbps Coriander leaves chopped finely.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Steps to make Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin):
- Boil the potatoes peel them and cube into pieces. Keep aside. Heat oil in wide kadai add mustard seeds. Once mustard seeds crackled completely add cumin seeds..
- Add chopped onion. Saute for a bit add ginger garlic paste and green chilli. Once the raw smell goes off, reduce the flame. Add all the masala powders one by one and mix with another hand. Don't burn the masala. Add salt and Kasturi methi leaves, saute a bit..
- Now add the cubed potatoes and mix it carefully don't break the potatoes. Roast for another 5 minutes in medium flame and stir every one minute. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with any rice or roti..
Notes: Jeera Aloo also can be served as snack or chat drizzling with whipped yogurt and tamarind chutney. Make sandwiches, use left over Roti or Paratha and roo Aloo. Jeera Aloo is a typical vegetarian Indian dish which is often served as a side dish and normally goes well with hot puris, chapatti, roti or dal. Its main ingredients are potatoes (aloo), cumin seeds (jeera) and Indian spices. Jeera aloo is potatoes cooked with cumin seeds.
If you find this Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.