Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Sausage and Penne Pasta Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Sausage and Penne Pasta Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage and Penne Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and Penne Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to sausage and penne pasta salad recipe. To cook sausage and penne pasta salad you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage and Penne Pasta Salad:
- Prepare 1 lb of penne.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 2 large of onions, chopped.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of fennel seed.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of pork, ground.
- Use 4 oz of Provolone cheese, chopped.
- Provide 14 oz of tomato, whole peeled and mashed a bit.
- Take 2 large of red bell peppers, julienned.
- Get 4 large of mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 1 of handful basil, chopped.
- Provide 2 cup of grape tomatoes.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Sicilian olives, pitted.
- Get 1/2 cup of Romano cheese, grated.
Steps to make Sausage and Penne Pasta Salad:
- Boil the penne to al dente, drain, rinse cool, and set aside..
- Add the oil to a large 3 quart saucepan, heat on low, and add the onions and salt..
- When the onions begin to turn translucent, add the pepper flakes and fennel seed, and stir..
- After a minute or so if stirring in the flavors, add the pork and Provolone, and stir them in..
- Add the mashed tomato while cooking the pork, and stir it all in.
- You likely have a build-up of liquid after a moment or two. Separate the cooked sausage from the broth, and set the cooked sausage aside..
- Put the mushrooms and peppers in the broth, and cook both. Add water if and as needed. Then set the mushrooms and peppers aside, and pour the broth into a container and store for a soup or something for later..
- Combine the sausage, penne, mushrooms, peppers, basil, olives, and Romano cheese , and toss..
- Season with any additional salt or red pepper flakes as desired, cool, serve, and enjoy!.
Saute until sausage has browned nicely. Try our marvellously meaty sausage pasta dishes. Pasta, sauce, and sausages, what could be a better combination? The sausage meat adds great flavour to a simple dish. One Pot Penne Pasta with Mushrooms and Sausage is a hearty and delicious lunch or dinner.
If you find this Sausage and Penne Pasta Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.