Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Breakfast Lasagna
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to breakfast lasagna recipe. To make breakfast lasagna you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Lasagna:
- Take 2 cups of breakfast sausage, cooked.
- Get of or 2 cups hamburger (pinches of kosher salt, pepper, sage, thyme, rosemary, sugar, cayenne).
- Provide 3 cups of scrambled eggs.
- Take 15-20 strips of bacon, cooked.
- You need of Butter (enuf to lube casserole dish).
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen hashbrowns.
- Provide 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced small.
- You need of Diced tomatoes.
- Take of Chives to garnish.
Instructions to make Breakfast Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 deg..
- Cook the breakfast sausage with onion and set aside. Scramble the eggs (adding salt & pepper to taste) and remove when they are still a bit runny and set aside. Cook bacon and set aside. - Recommend making all at same time in separate pans to save on prep time..
- Butter a 9 x 9 baking pan. Layer hash browns (add pepper), sausage, eggs, cheese, hash browns, bacon, eggs, cheese and end with hash browns (more pepper)..
- Bake until hash browns are done, approximately 30 minutes..
- Carefully remove from oven, top with more cheddar cheese and put under the broiler until cheese is bubbly..
- Let stand 5 minutes, garnish with chives and tomatoes and serve..
No one will ever leave the table hungry! Make it the night before (just don't bake it) and refrigerate! This glorious morning breakfast lasagna recipe is fantastic. All the traditional breakfast staples are layered with lasagna noodles, cheese sauce and more cheese to create this simply irresistible dish. Either application works with this Breakfast Lasagna.
If you find this Breakfast Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.