Simple Way to Make Homemade Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to student meal: chinese fried rice tutorial recipe. To cook student meal: chinese fried rice tutorial you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial:
- Prepare of Day-Old Cooked Rice.
- Provide of Frozen Veggies.
- Prepare of Eggs (whisked).
- You need of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
Instructions to make Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial:
- VEGGIES: Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil in a wok until hot. Coat the veggies in oil and stir fry them until they are tender (4-5 minutes). Remove and set aside..
- EGGS: Heat 1 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Make sure the surface of the wok is properly grease. Add the egg and cook until the bottom looks done. Lift the bottom to let the top sink and cook. When the entire eggs are cooked, use your spatula to chop the egg into pieces. Remove and set aside..
- RICE: Add 2 Tbsp of cooking oil and heat it until hot. Fry the garlic until fragrant (10 seconds). Then add the rice, 1 tsp of Light Soy Sauce and mix well. Season with salt (about 2 or more pinches).
- ASSEMBLY: Lastly, turn off the heat, combine the eggs and veggies into the wok with the rice. Toss well and then serve..
How to Make Easy Fried Rice - Food.com. chinese take out with fried rice and general tsos chicken on table top - Buy this stock photo and explore similar Egg-fried rice is easy to prepare and tastes great as a meal or on its own. Chicken fried rice is the comfort dish of Chinese food. This classic take on the favorite is easy to make and makes the perfect lunch or dinner. Chicken fried rice is the comfort dish of Chinese food. It's been around for a very long time and is also common in East, Southeast, and South Asian cuisines.
If you find this Student Meal: Chinese Fried Rice Tutorial recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.