Simple Way to Make Award-winning Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to fried rice with dried shrimp in 5 minutes recipe. You can cook fried rice with dried shrimp in 5 minutes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes:
- Use of bowl of white rice.
- Take of cooked dried shrimp with garlic and chili flake.
- Take of light soy sauce.
- Get of of pepper.
Instructions to make Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes:
- Cooked rice as usual then fluff up with a fork then set aside or you can used leftover cooked white rice too https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357123-dried-shrimp-with-garlic-and-chili-flake.
- Mix the cooked white rice with the dried shrimp with garlic and chili flake with light soy sauce and stir fry to mix well for a full 5 minutes then add a dash of pepper too.
- BELOW,ARE FEW OF MY DRIED SHRIMP / DRIED PRAWN / HAE BEE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU TOO https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343013-spicy-dried-shrimp-hae-bee-hiam https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414677-hairy-gourd-with-dried-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359524-luffa-with-dried-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/399655-eggplant-with-dried-shrimp.
Works well with left-over The real shrimp fried rice, restaurant style. When the skillet or wok is hot, pour in vegetable oil, bean. Shrimp Fried Rice - Why order take-out? This homemade version is so much healthier, cheaper and tastes a million times better! Fried rice is a very typical Thai street food, available at every restaurant that serves stir fried dishes throughout the Thailand.
If you find this Fried Rice With Dried Shrimp In 5 Minutes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.