Simple Way to Make Award-winning Fried groundnut
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried groundnut recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried groundnut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried groundnut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to fried groundnut recipe. You can cook fried groundnut using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried groundnut:
- Prepare of Raw groundnut - 1paint bucket.
- Take of Water -1 sachet water.
- Provide of Salt -1.
- Provide of Sand for frying.
Steps to make Fried groundnut:
- Pour raw groundnut into a bowl, pick out the bad ones..
- Pour water to soak for like 5 minutes.
- Add salt and mix together, allow to sit for 5 minutes. Seive and dry for 5 minutes..
- Pour dry sand (preferably clay sand, the sand shouldn't overpower the groundnut and remember to seive out the stones also) in frying pan, set on fire to get hot then pour prepared groundnut and keep stirring. The fire should be moderate or else it will get burnt..
- After frying for a while, bring out few and taste to see if its brown, then it's ready..
- Sieve out the sand with a sieve that has wide openings. Remove from heat and spread on a sack or tray to get cold..
- Peel off the back and store in an airtight container or bottle..
- It can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature. It can be used for soup, taken as a snack or an appetizer..
We can use boiled groundnut independently, but fried groundnut has various combinations, such as banana, garri, bread. Groundnut ( Fried ) or Peanuts. More Items Similiar to: Groundnut ( Fried ) Or Peanuts. Peanut stew or groundnut stew, also called as maafe (Wolof, mafé, maffé, maffe), sauce d'arachide (French), tigadèguèna or domoda, is a stew or sauce that is a staple food in Western Africa. Your Fries Groundnut stock images are ready.
If you find this Fried groundnut recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.