Recipe of Ultimate Thai Green Shrimp Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don't forget that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to thai green shrimp curry recipe. You can cook thai green shrimp curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Shrimp Curry:
- Use of lemongrass stalk , thinly sliced.
- Prepare of chillies Thai.
- Get of shallot , chopped.
- Get of garlic.
- Provide of ginger thumb - sized piece of.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- Prepare of coriander ground.
- Prepare of cumin ground.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Use of cilantro fresh chopped.
- You need of lime zest.
- Provide of shrimp devined.
- Take of ginger ground.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Get of paprika.
- Use of cayenne.
- Take of water.
- Provide of oil.
- Provide of vegetable stock.
- Provide of salt pepper and.
Instructions to make Thai Green Shrimp Curry:
- Combine ground ginger, 1 tbs of soy sauce, brown sugar, paprika, cayenne, 1 tbs of lime juice, salt and pepper in bowl. Add shrimp and cover with water. Refrigerate and let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Combine lemongrass, chilies, shallot, rest of soy sauce and lime juice, coriander, cumin, 1/4 can of coconut milk, garlic, cilantro and lime zest in food processor. Blend until it forms a thick paste..
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add paste and stir for about a minute, until fragrant..
- Add stock and rest of coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat. Let simmer until sauce thickens..
- Add shrimp and cook until they are pink, about 4 minutes. Serve hot. Recommended with basmati rice and naan!.
If you find this Thai Green Shrimp Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.