Recipe of Ultimate Skillet Lasagna
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Skillet Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Skillet Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Skillet Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to skillet lasagna recipe. To cook skillet lasagna you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Lasagna:
- Use 2 lb of Ground beef/Chuck/turkey/sausage.
- Use 2 of Jars spaghetti sauce or homemade sauce.
- Provide 1 box of Oven ready lasagne noodles- break up about 8 or so- really just depends on how big of a skillet you use, how many layers, or how much you want to make..
- Take 1 of Onion-diced small.
- Use 1 of Bell pepper-diced small.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic- minced.
- Get 1/2 box of Cream cheese.
- Take of Cottage cheese or ricotta or both (I use both).
- Use 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Use of Shredded Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese, Sharp cheddar or all. (I use all) but more mozzarella out of them all.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasonings, garlic and onion powder, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Or whatever you like..
- Use 1/2 of Jar- Alfredo sauce- if you want to do the easy thing instead of the sour cream, cottage cheese, ricotta, cream cheese route. Just add some of it where that would go..
- Take 1/4 cup of Optional: chicken broth or stock- u would add this to your pasta red sauce..
Instructions to make Skillet Lasagna:
- Prep first- dice your onion, bell pepper, and break up your noodles. Shred your cheeses,etc.
- Add meat to skillet on high heat, along with the diced onion and bell pepper, and seasonings to it. Cook until done. If you are adding minced garlic, add it when your meat is almost done. Then when meat is done, DRAIN..
- Add your meat mixture back to the skillet, and add the sauce. Let it come to a boil, and stir. Then pour it into a separate bowl, and put to the side..
- Now in another separate bowl. Add the sour cream, softened cream cheese, cottage cheese, ricotta and a little bit of shredded cheeses, Italian seasoning or basil/oregano and mix it up..
- Now time to layer: spread a little bit of the meat sauce to the bottom of your skillet. Then spread some of the cheese mixture, on top, then add some of your broken noodles. And repeat process again, ending with the meat mixture on top. DO not sprinkle any shredded cheese yet on top..
- Now let this come to a boil real quick, and turn the heat to a med low, and cover it with lid, and let cook for about 25 min or until your noodles are soft..
- Once noodles are soft, then sprinkle the remaining shredded cheeses on top, and let them melt. Also, make sure once the cheese has melted to take off the stove eye, and let cool for a few so cheese and all can set up..
The most deliciously decadent easy weeknight skillet lasagna ever. Huge flavor in less than an hour. You're going to fall in love with this gorgeously simple easy weeknight skillet lasagna, and I. Lasagna Skillet Pasta. featured in Recipes For The Perfect Date Night-In. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
If you find this Skillet Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.