Recipe of Ultimate Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to kenchin soup with tofu, chicken & dried shiitake mushrooms recipe. You can cook kenchin soup with tofu, chicken & dried shiitake mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms:
- Prepare of [Ingredients].
- You need 100 of to 150 grams Chicken (thighs or breasts).
- Take 5 of to 10 cm long Daikon radish.
- Take 1/2 of Carrot.
- Use 2/3 of to 1 piece Konnyaku.
- Use 1/2 of to 1 block Firm tofu.
- You need 3 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Get of [Broth].
- Prepare 1000 of to 1300 ml Japanese dashi stock (including the shiitake mushroom soaking water).
- Use 50 of to 60 ml Soy sauce.
- Use 50 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms:
- [Chicken] Cut into small bite sizes..
- [Daikon & Carrot] Slice into slightly thick quarter rounds..
- [Konnyaku] Rub with salt and rinse well. Tear it into small pieces using your fingers or a spoon..
- [Tofu] Drain with a sieve..
- [Dried shiitake mushrooms] Soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in plenty of water to rehydrate. Slice thinly. Reserve the soaking water and mix with Japanese dashi stock later..
- Heat the vegetable and sesame oil in a large pot. Put in the chicken and fry until its colour has changed. Add the rest of the ingredients and fry further..
- When the ingredients are coated with oil add the stock. Bring to the boil and skim off the scum on the surface. Add the soy sauce, sake and sugar and cook for a while..
- After the vegetable are cooked through add the tofu broken into small rough pieces..
- Cook for a while and it is done. Ladle into individual bowls and sprinkle chopped green onion on top..
If you find this Kenchin Soup with Tofu, Chicken & Dried Shiitake Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.