Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to sweet & savory shiitake mushroom, green pepper, and pork belly stir-fry recipe. To make sweet & savory shiitake mushroom, green pepper, and pork belly stir-fry you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry:
- Take 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 3 of Shiitake (medium).
- You need 4 of Green peppers (medium).
- Take of Flavoring Ingredients.
- Use 2 slice of Sliced ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water.
Steps to make Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry:
- Slice the pork belly into 1 cm rectangular pieces. Cut the green pepper and shiitake mushrooms vertically into 5 mm wide pieces..
- Heat the frying pan on high heat. Cook the pork until slightly browned (don't use oil). The pork will release grease when it is being cooked..
- Add the green pepper and shiitake mushrooms. Quickly stir-fry and mix everything with the grease from the pork. Add the flavoring ingredients and stir..
- Once the liquid has reduced and you can see the bottom of the pan, lower the heat to medium-low since it will burn easily. Once the liquid simmers down to the amount shown in the photo, it's done..
If you find this Sweet & Savory Shiitake Mushroom, Green Pepper, and Pork Belly Stir-fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.