Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe. You can have potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter:
- Get of Starter feeding:.
- Prepare 50 gr of cold starter from fridge.
- Get 50 gr of all purpose flour.
- Use 25 gr of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 50 ml of water.
- Provide of Dough ingredients:.
- Take 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 gr of whole wheat flour.
- You need 75 ml of water.
- Use 1 tsp of salt - given after autolyse.
- Use 1 tsp of oil (olive oil / vegetable oil) - given after autolyse.
- Provide of Potatoes Stuffing:.
- Provide 200 gr of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin powder (optional).
- Use 1 pcs of chili.
- Prepare 15 gr of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter:
- Mix the starter feeding ingredients in a bowl and let it be in room temperature for 2-3 hours. It will be double in volume. The starter is happy for you to use them..
- When the starter is double in volume, mix it all togehter with 150 gr mixed flour and 75 ml water. Mix them well and form it as a ball of dough. It will be sticky and let it be sticky. Cover the bowl with towel. Keep it in room temperature for 30-40 minutes (Autolyse phase).
- After 30-40 minutes, Give 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil to the dough. Mix them well by folding the dough. Form a dough. Let it rest in room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Cover the bowl with wet towel. Place the bowl in the fridge for overnight cold fermentation..
- Bring it out to the counter top when you are ready to bake. Punch down the dough. On lightly flour dusted counter, divide the dough into 4 pieces and shape it as ball. Let it do bench rest while preparing the potatoes..
- Prepare the potatoes for the stuffing: In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and add the chopped onion, chili. Stir it for 1 minutes. Add the mashed potatoes, spices (salt, chili powder, coriander & cumin powder). Mix them well. Add some water and cook it until it is homogenised with the spices and the water is dried out. Transfer it out to the plate. Let it cool down for 5 minutes..
- Take one piece of the dough, roll it flat (not too thin - 1 cm thickness). If the dough is very sticky, sprinkle flour on surface of the dough and the counter top/table..
- Take one tablespoon of the mashed potatoes. Place it in the middle and cover it with the dough. Pinch it in the middle. Form a flat ball. Roll it flat with rolling pin. Do not press it too hard, it will cause the dough broken/ form a hole. Use your gently feeling and roll it flat..
- Heat your non-stick pan with 1 teaspoon cooking oil. Place the flat stuffed dough on the pan. Bake it with medium heat on both side for 1-2 minutes. It will puff and push out some steams. It was awesome to see it puffed. To make it crispy, add another teaspoon cooking oil on other side of the bread while baking it..
- Transfer it out to the plate and continue to bake another paratha..
- Serve it with any condiments such as chutney / yogurt..
Looking at different websites I found sourdough starters using potatoes instead of wheat or rye. They all used cooked mashed potatoes. I still have some self-made wheat sourdough starter at home. So I could mix a bit of that with my grated potatoes. How to Make Potato Flake Sourdough Starter and Bread Recipe.
If you find this Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.