Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to broccoli cheese soup - slow cooker recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup - slow cooker you need 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker:
- Prepare of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- You need of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- Get of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Provide of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Get of dried oregano.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Get of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Provide of milk.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Take of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
I prefer using the slow cooker as it tastes so much better. Both fresh and frozen broccoli will work fine in this soup. Make this easy Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup for a comforting and easy meal, velvety smooth and full of vegetables. This crockpot broccoli cheese soup is a cheesy comfort food classic that's warm and satisfying for everyone in the family. With just fifteen minutes of prep, your slow cooker does all of the work for you, and the result is a delicious soup that will have everyone spooning up seconds.
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.