Recipe of Speedy PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to phenomenal grilled cheese recipe. You can have phenomenal grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese:
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter - softened.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 4 slice of bread (we like wheat, whole grain or sourdough).
- You need 2 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- Use 2 slice of american cheese.
- Use 2 slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese:
- In a small bowl mix butter and Dijon mustard until combined and smooth. Divide into fourths. Lay slices of bread out on your work surface. Butter top side of each slice with 1/4 of the butter mixture..
- Prep your cheeses for quick sandwich assembly. Make two stacks, one slice of each cheese per stack, with american in the middle of each stack. Because american melts the easiest of the three putting it in the middle helps blend and bind all the cheeses while cooking..
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium low heat for a couple minutes. Working one sandwich at a time, place first slice of bread butter side down in skillet. Place stack of cheeses on top, pepper jack on bottom so it is closest to the heat first. This is because it is the slowest of the three to melt. Then place second slice of bread on top of cheeses, butter side up..
- Place a lid on your skillet for 1 minute. Remove lid, cook 1 minute more. Lift corner of bread with a spatula to see how toasted it is. You want a golden brown color. On my stove this usually takes 2-4 minutes, including time with lid on..
- When golden brown carefully flip sandwich with spatula. Press down top gently with back of spatula to squish the halves together. Cook another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown on second side..
- Flip top side back down for a quick reheat (only about 20 seconds). Transfer to plate, let rest for 2 minutes for cheeses to set a little. Repeat cooking steps for second sandwich..
- Once rested cut on the diagonal to display all that ooey gooey awesomeness, serve with a soup that begs you to dip something in it and enjoy. ;).
It is typically prepared by heating one or more slices of cheese between slices of bread, with a cooking fat such as butter. Home to mankind's greatest invention: the grilled cheese sandwich of course! We are the National Geographic of bread, butter, and cheese. Because who doesn't love a melty, cheesy sandwich from Start With Your Basic Grilled Cheese. Sure, it's a great weekday lunch when you chase it with.
If you find this PheNOMenal Grilled Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.