Recipe of Speedy Fried scallop and kani mayo don
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried scallop and kani mayo don recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried scallop and kani mayo don recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to fried scallop and kani mayo don recipe. To cook fried scallop and kani mayo don you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried scallop and kani mayo don:
- Take of Cooked rice.
- Provide of Kani Mayo.
- Take of Crabsticks.
- Prepare of Japanese mayonnaise (Kewpie brand).
- Get of (opt) 1 tbsp sesame seed oil.
- Prepare of (opt) 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce.
- Get of (opt) 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- You need of Coarse black pepper.
- Prepare of Fried scallops.
- Get of scallops, salted.
- Prepare of Buttermilk.
- Take of flour (or a mixture of plain, rice and corn flour).
- Provide of smoked paprika.
- You need of onion powder.
- Get of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Fried scallop and kani mayo don:
- To cook rice: Wash the rice till water is clear then cook it with the water level 1 inch above the rice..
- Boil some water with 1 tbsp of salt sprinkled in, cook the crabsticks for 5 min. Drain the water..
- Shred the crabsticks with a fork..
- This is optional: mix the shredded crab with 1 tbsp sesame seed oil, 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce and 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce. Compulsory: Add 2 tbsp of Japanese mayonnaise (or just drizzle it all over) and mix..
- Dry and salt the scallops for a while before soaking in buttermilk for a few min..
- Mix flour, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dredge the scallops in the flour mixture till fully covered. You can pour the scallops into a colander to separate from the flour..
- Fry the scallops in oil over medium heat for about 3min or golden brown..
- Fill a bowl with the cooked rice, drizzle with mayo, spread a layor of the kani mayo, sprinkle lemon pepper (or coarse black pepper), add the fried scallops on top. Makes 2 bowls..
Grilled fresh water eel served with tamago, Japanese pickles, rice and sweet eel sauce. Kani and cucumber, topped with. tuna, salmon, white fish, shrimp, and. avocado. Crab stick, shrimp roe with mayonnaise. Bean curd with crab meat & mentai mayonnaise. Yes, it's just that easy and simple!
If you find this Fried scallop and kani mayo don recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.